Welcome to the Parent Portal Gradebook Information Page
To sign up for the Parent Portal for Gradebook, you need to have a PIN and an ID Number. These are given out in the beginning of the year to parents. The ID numbers can be found on top of every Progress Report and Report Card. If you need to request a PIN Number, you will have to submit a written request to the homeroom teacher and they will send your child's PIN Number home.
Grades are updated by Friday 5:00 p.m.
Please contact the homeroom and/or content area teacher for further questions regarding grades.
Gradebook is unavailable every Thursday 8pm- midnight, Saturday 10 p.m. to Sunday to 10 am. due to maintenance by IMPACT CPS.
Please be aware that ALL communication done using Gradebook is monitored and subject to terms of the Chicago Public School's User Agreement for Parent Portal for Gradebook.
Click Here to: ACCESS GRADEBOOK
Click Here to Find out: How to Setup Gradebook: Detailed Step by Step Directions
QUICK DIRECTIONS FOR GRADEBOOK PARENT PORTAL
1. Go to parent.cps.k12.il.us (no www.’s) Click SIGN UP.
2. Enter your information as a Parent. (This has to be the same information that you registered your child in school with.)
3. CLICK HOME CLICK MANAGE STUDENTS Add Student information. Enter Child’s ID and PIN number.
4. Enter the correct birthday i.e. 9/1/2017 not 09-1-2017 or September 1st, 2017 Enter Child’s Information. (This should be same information that your registered your child in school with.)
5. CLICK ADD STUDENT. You should receive a message saying, “Application has been approved.”
6. If it says “PENDING”, remove the student and add them again.